IS MY SYSTEM COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
At Clark energies, your solar system is fully covered by warranty. We offer the following:
- 10-year workmanship warranty for covering installation deficiencies
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty for covering manufacturing defects
- 25-year production warranty covering the uninterrupted production of energy
- We also offer a 30 year comprehensive extended warranty through solar insure
SOLAR INSURE (FAQ) FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DOES THE SOLAR INSURE MONITORING & WARRANTY COVER?
The Solar Insure Monitoring & Warranty product provides warranty coverage for your solar products. Coverage includes remote monitoring, solar panels, inverters, roof penetration, and labor. Many of the manufacturer warranty plans limit labor coverage leaving homeowners to pay the bill. In addition, if the manufacturer becomes insolvent, those warranties become void. If you have our product we step in and cover the cost of replacing the failed component. With Solar Insure we have you covered giving you the peace of mind to protect your long-term investment.
DOES THE SOLAR INSURE WARRANTY COVER THE ROOF DAMAGES?
We cover roof penetrations. In the case the installation is faulty and a leak is attributed to your solar installs attachment or flashing to the roof, Solar insure will work with our dedicated partners to repair the leak and at no cost to you. Please contact your roofing contractor for specifics on your roof warranty as this is outside the scope of the solar warranty.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I SELL MY HOUSE?
The Solar Insure monitoring & warranty is easily transferrable with no transfer fees.
AFTER THE SYSTEM IS REGISTERED HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE CLIENT TO RECEIVE THEIR WARRANTY CERTIFICATE?
You will receive a copy of the certificate 2 to 4 weeks after your system is installed. Our monitoring & warranty begins the date the system is online and activated.
YOU’VE EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM, NOW WHAT? (Step by step process)
- System experiences an error
- Our monitoring will notify your installer
- Installer schedules date to get the system serviced
- Installer corrects the issue
- Installer invoices Solar Insure on behalf of the homeowner